Saturday 5 July 2014

Ian Tindale’s ‘Success in Seven Parts’ on Amazon. ASIN: B00LJJCLIA



This is the youtube promo for my book ‘Success in Seven Parts’ on Amazon. ASIN: B00LJJCLIA

Success in Seven Parts by Ian Tindale at Amazon UK
Success in Seven Parts by Ian Tindale at Amazon ’Straya
Success in Seven Parts by Ian Tindale at Amazon India
Success in Seven Parts by Ian Tindale at Amazon US

…and the other Amazons too.

What do you read Kindle books on? I myself don’t own a Kindle. I read Kindle books on the official Kindle app on my iPad, on my Android tablet and phone, and when I had a Nokia 920 for a while, the Windows Phone Kindle app. Does anyone read Kindle books on their Mac or Pc? Laptop? Desktop? It’d be interesting to know if anyone does. I merely assume all Kindle consumption occurs on tablets, phones or actual Kindles, but all mobile devices. Post a reply if you do it on a laptop or desktop, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment